[GRASS-user] What color style for bathymetric raster map?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 21 07:58:23 PDT 2021

On Tue, 21 Sep 2021, Maris Nartiss wrote:

> Feel free to create a pull request with enhancements for documentation.
> Keep in mind – it is hard for us, developers and pro-users to write
> documentation as we know chunks of GRASS too well.

Māris,

This was all on me, not the manual page. I was in a hurry and didn't
experiment.

If I could think of technical improvements to the r.colors page I'd offer
them; currently I can't think of anything.

My only request for the docs, which I've expressed before, is to change the
module names' color on the index page from pale green on white to a darker
green. Older eyeballs, with many miles on them, do much better with high
contrast between foreground text and background color. It's no different
from slide presentations: the greater the contrast the easier the text is to
read.

Regards,

Rich