[GRASS-user] grass command to subset the columns of a vector

Bernardo Santos bernardo_brandaum at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 8 16:39:45 PST 2022

Dear list,
Is there a GRASS GIS command (maybe a v.db.* one) to subset, in a single command, the columns of a vector?
What I have: vector "vect" with 5 columns "a, b, c, d, e" in the attribute tableWhat I want: vector "vect_sub" with only, for instance, "a, c, e"
I can use v.extract to subsample rows, but not columns. What is the easiest way of doing that, what needing many commands (like creating or copying the vector to a new one, creating a new attribute table, then copying only the columns I want).I looked for that in the documentation but did not found it so easily.
Thanks!Bernardo