[GRASS-user] How to detect/remove overlapping polygons (imported with v.in.ogr )based on the data attributes

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 04:27:20 PST 2022

Hello Hemant,

The discussion continued in the thread you linked (see next messages in the
thread). I used the -c flag of v.in.ogr to avoid cleaning polygons when
importing the shapefile as I needed the simple features to extract zonal
stats from raster maps afterwards. Would that be useful to you too in this
case?

Vero