[GRASS-user] r.fillnulls hang on one computer, not on another

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:23:13 PST 2022

Hello,

I'm trying to run 'r.fillnulls' and it hangs on one computer but not on another.

On my laptop running Ubuntu 20.04 it runs fine in GRASS 7.8.6. It also runs in a docker container running GRASS 7.8.4.

On our server it just hangs. This is running Ubuntu 18.04 and grass 7.8.2. It also hangs running *the same docker image* Ubuntu 20.04 GRASS 7.8.4

Do you have any suggestions how to debug this? Examining it with top sows it is churning away with 100 % CPU usage. It takes ~5 minutes on my laptop then completes. It never completes on the server (which is much more powerful - it should complete faster).

Thank you,

  -k.