[GRASS-user] Extending the GRASS mini project timeline

Linda Kladivová L.Kladivova at seznam.cz
Sun Jan 29 13:10:51 PST 2023

Hello guys,

I am sending the official announcement of an extension of the project
timeline by two weeks (Vero and my mentors already know that).

The reason is that I need to more focus on preparations for my doctoral
professional debate right now. But as soon as this part ends, I am looking
forward to fully returning to the project and finishing all PRs. I wish
writing essays was as good as writing code :).

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice week.

Linda