[GRASS-user] Rscript error when using v.class.mlR

Jamille Haarloo j.r.haarloo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:03:24 PDT 2023

Thank you Helmut,
R is not found:
'R' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.
Currently looking for information online about what to do.

I also installed the winGRASS 8.3 via/in OSGeo4W v2, but now there is also
a problem with g.extension to add v.class.mlR. I tried it on my laptop and
work computer. Same problem.
--------

Exception in thread
Thread-14
:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python39\lib\threading.py", line
954, in _bootstrap_inner

self.run()
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\gui\wxpython\core\gthr
ead.py", line 154, in __run

self.__run_backup()
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\gui\wxpython\core\gthr
ead.py", line 117, in run

ret = vars()["callable"](*args, **kwds)
  File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\gui\wxpython\modules\e
xtensions.py", line 369, in Load

raise GException(_("Unable to load extensions. %s") % msg)
core.gcmd
.
GException
:
Unable to load extensions. Traceback (most recent call
last):
File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\scripts\g.extension.py",
line 2855, in <module>
sys.exit(main())
File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\scripts\g.extension.py",
line 2803, in main
xmlurl = resolve_xmlurl_prefix(original_url, source=source)
File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\scripts\g.extension.py",
line 2492, in resolve_xmlurl_prefix
version_branch = get_version_branch(VERSION[0])
File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\scripts\g.extension.py",
line 507, in get_version_branch
branch = gs.Popen(
File "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass83\etc\python\grass\script\
core.py", line 55, in __init__
raise OSError(_("Cannot find the executable
{0}").format(args[0]))
OSError: Cannot find the executable git