[GRASS-user] Rscript error when using v.class.mlR

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Jul 21 03:06:51 PDT 2023

Hi Jamille,

On Thu, 20. Jul 2023 at 17:03:24 -0300, Jamille Haarloo wrote:
> Thank you Helmut,
> R is not found:
> 'R' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
> or batch file.
> Currently looking for information online about what to do.
>
> I also installed the winGRASS 8.3 via/in OSGeo4W v2, but now there is also
> a problem with g.extension to add v.class.mlR. I tried it on my laptop and
> work computer. Same problem.

R and git are not included in OSGeo4W.  So you have to install them separately.
The rbatch files call that external R, but AFAIK there is no way yet in GRASS
to put the external git into GRASS path.  And the rbatch files are only in
GRASS path.  So you cannot run them from the OSGeo4W shell directly, but from
within GRASS (gui or text).

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                 IRC: jef on Libera|OFTC