[GRASS-user] agricultural small water reservoir

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 26 07:06:10 PDT 2023

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Since I'm not at all familiar with the area in which you're working I have
> no specific suggestions. I did find a web site that summarizes several
> models:
> <https://stormwater.pca.state.mn.us/index.php/Available_stormwater_models_and_selecting_a_model>.

Enrico,

One further thought: that web site makes an important point; you have
different modeling needs depending on what needs to be modeled: hydrology
(input to a receiving water body), hydraulics (in-channel flows), or water
quality. Water quality modeling requires different statistical models
because of the characteristics of water chmistry and biota.

Regards,

Rich