[GRASS-user] Fwd: skipping MEM driver with r.out.gdal for large files

Laura Poggio laura.poggio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 08:13:57 PDT 2023

Dear Markus,
Using GTiff (in grass version 8.3.0 and with gdal 3.7.1) solved the
problem. I get a compressed file and the use of RAM is acceptable. I still
get the same errors when using COG.
A quick test with a different file in grass 8.2.1 and gdal 3.6.4 (previous
configuration) indicates that it would be the same there, but I could not
test it with the original file because of some hardware issues.

Thanks a lot!

Laura