[GRASS-user] how to calculate volume of water stored in water storage with r.sim.water?

bonushenricus bonushenricus76 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 03:01:25 PDT 2023

Hi
>From r.sim.water, how can I calculate the volume of water stored in
small water storages placed along a relief and connected to ditches?
In this article https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agwat.2023.108398 these
Italian researchers with r.sim.water manage did this calculation, but I
do not understand how. With a calculation at different times on
discharge at the entrance to the water storage?
I tried to contact them, but they did not reply.
Thanks!
Perito agrario Enrico Gabrielli
progetto F.A.R.M. www.farm-agroecologia.it
Tessera n. 633 Collegio Periti agrari prov. Di Modena
Biblioteca agricoltura: https://www.zotero.org/groups/aplomb/
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/bonushenricus