[GRASS-user] how to calculate volume of water stored in water storage with r.sim.water?

bonushenricus bonushenricus76 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:01:25 PDT 2023

Hi and good sunday
I attach the result of two small pond of this simulation:
the invaso2 is less a half surface area than the invaso5
They are in the same position in the watershed
I simulated a precipitation of 40 mm/hr x 30 minutes (!)
I aggregated with t.rast.aggregate method=sum granularity=30 (relative
time, timestamps of the r.sim.water -t are relative minutes)
the result at 30 minutes are
in invaso2 average of 2.91m
in invaso5 average of 1.97m
I expected the inverse,
so t.rast.aggregate method=sum with depth is not correct.
Thanks for some help