[GRASS-user] Is this a bug in 8.3.dev?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 5 06:54:34 PDT 2023

On Fri, 5 May 2023, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Still your numpy installation appears to be broken. Perhaps
> python3-numpy-1.22.3-x86_64-1.SBo does not match your python version at
> binary level?

Markus,

I'm rebuilding python3-numpy and will re-install it. It's not likely to be a
mis-match between the Slackware cord python3 and the SBo numpy because it's
well tested before being added to the repo.

I also have openBLAS installed; it's an optimized BLAS and includes LAPACK.

If the re-installation of numpy doesn't fix the problem I build and install
the 8.2.2 source which will replace the development code installed. I must
get hydrological analyses done by Monday so I don't really care which grass
version I run.

Thanks,

Rich