[GRASS-user] unable to open database sqlite

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 01:56:57 PDT 2024

Hello Sibylle,
I have bad news for you – you'll have to change your name (or at least
move GRASS DB to a folder without non-ascii characters in its path).
Thanks to Windows quirks (up to three different encodings for a single
session!), non-ascii chars are a frequent source of problems and there
is nothing much we can do to fix the issue. If you wonder how I know,
just check my name ;-)

TLDR: move grassdata to a folder without "ö" in its path. There is a
really high chance it will instantly solve your problem. Or – even
better – just use Linux.

Good luck,
Māris.

trešd., 2024. g. 17. apr., plkst. 11:36 — lietotājs sibylle via
grass-user (<grass-user at lists.osgeo.org>) rakstīja: