[GRASS-user] v.what.strds error creating column with @ name

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:23:30 PST 2024

Hi Veronica,

On 2024-02-03 at 02:52 +13, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
wrote...
> Were you able to solve the problem or find its cause? Could you create
> a reproducible example with the NC dataset? It seems really strange,
> if the mapset is named vel why would it add the date to it too?

I'm guessing the problem and cause is me, not GRASS. Before I try to replicate in the NC data set, I hope you can help answer a question.

I'm trying to work in multiple mapsets and with multiple tables. I find this hard to do when they're in different databases, so when I create a new mapset I set the DB connection to PERMANENT:

db.connect database=${LOCATION_NAME}/PERMANENT/sqlite/sqlite.db

I assume this may be part of the problem. Is this common practice? Or is there some other way to work with `db.execute` and multiple databases?

Thanks,

  -k.