[GRASS-user] Job opportunity on machine learning and remote sensing

Bernardo Santos bernardo_brandaum at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 23 12:41:15 PDT 2024

Dear all,
I start apologizing if you this is not the most appropriate place for that, but I felt that part of the GRASS GIS user community would be interested. The Norwegian Institute for Nature Research, where I work, is looking for a permanent position as researcher on the intersection between machine learning, remote sensing, and ecology. If this interests any of you, you can find more information below:
https://nina-english.attract.reachmee.com/jobs/55-join-our-team-as-a-machine-learning-data-scient
Feel free to forward the opportunity.Once again, I apologize if you feel this is not the best place for posting this (if not, what would be if I want to reach the GRASS community?)
Best wishes,Bernardo