[GRASSweb-list]Error accessing your website

Kathy Bradley kathy.bradley at mail.internetseer.com
Fri Aug 23 04:49:58 EDT 2002

On Thu Aug 22, 2002 at 11:22:37 PM EDT I was unable to reach your web site:
http://grass.itc.it/grasscvs.html
due to the following error:  Connection Refused

As of Fri Aug 23, 2002 at 04:49:57 AM EDT I am able to access your web site again.

I work for InternetSeer. InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company, is
conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by the
Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research activities
and to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to your site.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor
in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located
in Los Angeles, Ca. before this error event was recorded.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world. We
provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users worldwide. We'll
monitor your web site every hour, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for free.

To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click here for instant signup:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57g5h5l5h5j5l5g53M5pUM6f2auCSzP5vDz_zx5dXPR5aLT52W5sMPTN5n5e5bMP6txW5aLT6v5bSx5cLw6uWz_Jz5bQxHI52P5s5f=e3

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate notifications
when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly performance reports.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses
availability and link information for our research.

There is no need to cancel because InternetSeer will never contact you again
at this email address: weblist at grass.itc.it. If you have other email addresses
that you would like excluded from potential future contact,
to have those email addresses excluded from our system.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer.
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57g5h5l5h5j5l5g53M5pUM6f29uCSzP5vDz_zx5dXPR5aLT52W5sMPTN5n5e5bMP6txW5aLT6v5bSx5cLw6uWz_Jz5bQxHI52P5s5e=e3

Sincerely,

Kathy Bradley
Web Site Analyst
http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=e3
As stated above, there is no need to cancel since YOU WILL NEVER be contacted
again at weblist at grass.itc.it, but you may <a href="http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?UM6u7CMcv8zP5vDz_zx5dXPR5aLT.e3">click here</a>,
for a removal confirmation from our website or simply reply to this message
with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
##weblist at grass.itc.it##
SRC=46