[GRASSweb-list]GIS: Grass

mssparks mssparks at msn.com
Wed Jun 5 10:45:43 EDT 2002

To whom it may concern:

I am particularly interested in software that enables me to draw portions of
earth depending on elevation. In other words, If I want to only look at
areas over 3,000 feet above sea level. I would like to know if GRASS
software alows me to do a select and therefore only plot the elevations I
want.
Thereby, blacking out the rest of the land masses.

Also could I plot the land below sea level? Ocean floor...

I have MS-Windows 98... Would I have to upgrade to 2000?

Lisa