[GRASSweb-list]GIS: Grass

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 11 09:27:50 EDT 2002

Lisa,

in principle GRASS is able to create masks depending on the elevation.

In the (German) tutorial, you can get an idea how:
http://www.freegis.org/freegis_tutorial/online/node110.html

There might be other Free Software applications which
might be able to solve your problem, too.
(maybe dem3d or gmt)

You could check freegis.org for this.

As for GRASS under W98 I don't know.
I assume that it will be possible for W98, too.
At least you can try.

	Bernhard