[GRASSweb-list]please add grass to the ibiblio collection index

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Nov 15 10:07:15 EST 2002

Hi Serena,
(cc Sergio through our weblist)

thanks for your invitation to get listed at your index.
In fact grass.ibiblio.org is one of 21 mirror sites which
are mirroring http://grass.itc.it .
So I am not sure how I should apply a logo as it is not valid
for the other 20 mirrors.

Sergio, any ideas for that?

Kind regards

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
      Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
tel +39 0461 314 520 (fax -591)           http://mpa.itc.it