[GRASSweb-list]wiki site

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri May 30 03:57:26 EDT 2003

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 12:23:12AM +0200, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> Hullo,
> I have tryed to visit the WIKI site (http://grass.itc.it/wiki/), but the connection failed:
>
>     lib/DbaDatabase.php:38: Fatal[256]: driver initialization failed
>
> Just wanted to report this..

Thanks, Jáchym,

the WIKI software we selected is quite poor.
I was reporting the problem over and over again to the developers,
but maybe phpwiki is dead.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=620328&group_id=6121&atid=106121

If someone were able to migrate it to another WIKI software...?
Help is welcome.

Best,

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
                 http://mpa.itc.it