[GRASSweb-list]tcltkgrass m.proj problem

Karel Kulhavý clock at twibright.com
Wed Aug 18 17:24:02 EDT 2004

Hello

tcltkgrass in grass 5.0.3 calls m.proj in Misc -> Coordinate Conversions
-> Projection / Coordinate Conversion which makes error
/usr/local/grass5/tcltkgrass/main/pause: line 1: m.proj: command not found

I didn't have any problems during compilations saying anything about
m.proj. Just something about t.freetype or what.

The same problem has Grass 5.3

There is apparently a module called m.proj2 that can be run from commandline
in grass 5.3 but segfaults for me when input is ll and output krovak
and nothing more set (input, output file none, the rest also none).

Is it correct to have 5.0 and 5.3 installed at the sime time?
They differ in the command (grass5 vs. grass53) and each one has a sepearate
directory /usr/local/grass5 and /usr/local/grass53 so I assume that it's
correct.

5.0.3 m.proj2 ends with this without doing anything:
GRASS-GRID > m.proj2 inproj=wgs84 outproj=krovak
Using in proj: +wgs84
cannot initialize pj
cause: projection not named
ERROR: Cannot initialize proj_info_in