[GRASSweb-list]GRASS

V4riant at aol.com V4riant at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 04:25:03 EST 2004

I discovered your site whilst looking at IBIBLIO and found the GRASS
fascinating and wondered how I might gain access to the imagery and data you have on
your system.  I have two sons at high school and a daughter in college so I am
sure they could make great use of this kind of material.

I am  afraid a layman when it comes to software and hoped you might guide me
as to the right downloads I should make in order that I can view imagery and
data from the site.

I operate on Windoes 2000 and have adobe acrobat 6.
I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your advice and support

Angus Beaton