[GRASSweb-list]Announcement for GRASS web site

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jan 26 04:41:11 EST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 09:31:31AM -0500, Samuel Wiand wrote:
> Announcement for GRASS web site
>
>  I’ve attached our latest conference press release, which reflexes the most
> recent changes.  Please post this information your Upcoming
> Conferences/Short Courses section of your website and/or in other
> publications.  If you have any question feel free to contact me directly.
> Thank You.
>
> Brady M. Stroh, Coordinator
> PA GIS Conference
> 717-948-6428
> bms16 at psu.edu <mailto:bms16 at psu.edu>

Does the conference deal with GRASS as well? It's not clear to me from
the statement.

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler

----------------------
In addition to the conference sessions, four post-conference workshops will be offered on addressing, GPS, geodatabase topology, and ArcIMS programming.  Persons completing any one of the post-conference workshops can earn Penn State continuing education units (CEUs) and Pennsylvania Economic Development Association (PEDA) certification credits.  PEDA certification credit can also be earned by attending the conference.

For more information about the conference or to register, please visit the conference website at http://www.pagisconference.org or contact Brady Stroh, Conference Coordinator, at (717) 948-6428 or bms16 at psu.edu.

 If possible, please run this article in your next paper or electronic newsletter.

Thank you.  Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Brady M. Stroh, Coordinator
12th Annual Pennsylvania GIS Conference
Penn State Harrisburg - ISRA
777 West Harrisburg Pike