[GRASSweb-list]help please!

V4riant at aol.com V4riant at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 03:20:06 EST 2004

Dear Sir,
I contacted the site some time ago after discovering you as a partner of
IBIBLIO in the hope I might be able to view some of the images you have as it
sounds a fascinating facility which could be of use to my kids in their school and
college work.

I received no reply which is fine for I presumed this was and oversight or I
was not eligible.

However a colleague sending me a AOL instant message mistakenly typed my
screen name into the google search box which threw up the link below.

http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/weblist/2004-January/001541.html

which is my initial message.

I am concerened by this for although I am sure your site is of the highest
integrity I should like this removed please, especially as I am not actually
using the GRASS facilities or sites.

Could you please advise me when this has happened [and I presume you will
have to remove the association of this mail too].

Your understanding and assistance is graetly appreciated.

However if it is possible for us to make use of images you can provide please
do let us know

Yours gratefully