[GRASSweb-list]help please!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 8 06:30:12 EST 2004

Hello,

the weblist usually does not give user support for the GRASS software.

If you are interested in the pictures that we display on our website,
you might just save them from your webbrowser.

Creating images with a Geographic Information System usually is
a complicated task. Maybe your'll find some easier software
for this on www.freegis.org, if that is your goal.

Best,
	Bernhard

--
Professional Service for Free Software                 (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                       (freegis.org)