[GRASSweb-list]new web module proposal

valli eswar vallieswaran_2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 17:06:18 EDT 2004

Dear Sir/Madam

            I am vallieswaran doing master of Information Technology, in Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India. we like to have an common interface for generating display information for web based fleet management system from grass maps.

              The user can do changes to his map information and his attributes of interest. User will request the grass system with location values and attribute lists. the interface has to reply with needed attribute information to user with which he can code his application logic.

eagerly waiting for your reply with comments and suggestions about our wish

yours
Vallie's