[GRASSweb-list]new web module proposal

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 8 06:35:34 EDT 2004

Dear Valli:

You have reached the webmaster list for GRASS.
GRASS has several different places to talk to our users,
and developers. Because your suggestions are related
to the usage and the development of GRASS I suggest
that you ask this request on the international users
list or one of the development lists.

Regards,
	Bernhard