[GRASSweb-list]GRASS list trouble

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Oct 20 12:40:10 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 01:20:34PM -0400, Ann Gorman wrote:
> Hello.
> I cannot post to the GRASS list even though I am a subscriber. I believe this is because our University recently changed our email addresses and I cannot even Unsubscribe for this reason.

If you changed your email address, please subscribe again.

> Anyways, could you please look into this.
>
> My email address may be found as any or all of the following:
> amg24 at po.cwru.edu
> amg24 at case.edu
> amg24 at cwru.edu
> ann.gorman at case.edu
> ann.gorman at cwru.edu

I cannot as
- it runs completely automated (and there is no known list manager at Baylor
  university)
- I am working in Italy, not in Texas and have no login there

> I believe my outgoing emails are being sent as:
> ann.gorman at case.edu

Just ignore that if it is no longer valid.

> Sorry if this is confusing. I cannot seem to change the settings (or even have them changed) on this end.

You can: just subscribe with a valid address.

Good luck

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it