[GRASSweb-list]TESIS

Soledad Pico Mantilla solepico at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:41:52 EDT 2004

Good Afternoon

My name is Soledad Pico, I am student from the Catholic University in
Ecuador, actually I am working with GRASS because I am doing tests with this
software.
I am studing about how work GRASS over diferents operative systems. For
example Windows, Macintosh and Linux. Furthermore I am working with diferent
data bases. For example Acces, Sql, Oracle and Mysql.

I need to know how you can help me. If you can give me information about
different test that you have about this.