[GRASSweb-list]TESIS

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 29 09:25:01 EDT 2004

Hello Soledad,

you have reached the mailinglist for GRASS webmasters.
The Grass project is quite huge and has many participants,
I would suggest that you join a user or a development mailinglist
and specifically ask there for what you want to know.

As to the operating systems, GRASS is best supported on GNU/Linux,
because this is what most developers probably use.
It can be made to run on any unix-like operating system and
to an extend Windows with Cygwin is similiar enough.

Regards,
	Bernhard