[GRASSweb-list]grass web page errors

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jan 11 05:04:06 EST 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 06:03:54PM +0100, Martin Wegmann wrote:
> hello,
>
> (I am not sure if Markus is the recipient, therefore I write in english)

Yes, I am on the list.
English is fine as also other developers read here.

> I found a few errors in the grass web site content (I apologize for this
> email, if they were intended)
>
> start grass.itc.it:
> If I choose "documents", I get a nice bar on the left hand side:
>
> General
> Manuals
> Books
> Tutorials/Courses
> Special Topics
> Newsletter
> History
>
> however this one disappears when choosing "Newsletter" and I get as subsitute:
>
> Get involved!
> Mailing lists
> GRASS WIKI site
> User groups
> Newsletter
> Commercial Support
>
> For me this does not make sense.

If you look at top, you realize that zou changed to
"GRASS: Community".

Try this:
 http://grass.itc.it/community/index.php
 -> Newsletter

and you see that the side menu remains identical.

If you don't like the reported behaviour, I can remove "Newsletter"
from the Documents left menu.

> Moreover the "History" line shows up with the old layout.

There are many more pages with old layout. I simply don't
have the time to modify all of them.

At least I have fixed many broken links.

> Anyway, they web page improved considerably and it is much easier to find
> things! congrats!

Thanks!

Markus