[GRASSweb-list]grass web page errors

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Jan 11 05:36:33 EST 2005

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 11:04, Markus Neteler wrote:
[ ...]
> If you look at top, you realize that zou changed to
> "GRASS: Community".
>
> Try this:
>  http://grass.itc.it/community/index.php
>  -> Newsletter
>
> and you see that the side menu remains identical.
>
> If you don't like the reported behaviour, I can remove "Newsletter"
> from the Documents left menu.

no, that's fine, but I think if people are browsing the page (start -
documents) they start with "General" (left bar) and go down to "History" and
all links except "Newsletter" show the same left bar structure.
Having the same left bar structure throughout the "GRASS:Documentation" would
be more intuitive for me, even though I understand you point, that
"Newsletter" is located in "Community" and hence is linked to this section.

Anyway, I am fine with both solutions, just thought that it might be a
mistake.

Start - Community - Newsletter is fine (left bar remains the same). (BTW "get
involved" link is broken -- most important link for GRASS ,-)   )

thanks, Martin