[GRASSweb-list] importing data inside grass60

moka maha_mragab at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 02:23:18 EDT 2006

i cant import my data inside grass60 shapefile or raster image i tried every
thing i know i modifyed WIND file of my mapset i also tried entering extend
of the layer when importing the error mesage that appears when tring to
import shapefile is that data is outside the bounding box of the current
region so nothing is dispalyed
and when importing the raster the legend appears correctly but no image
appears in the display window my projection is WGS 84 zone 36N please if any
body knows how to solve this problem i would be gratfull if he/she helped me