[GRASSweb-list] Links not working

Laurie McArthur ski at southimage.net
Sat Aug 4 16:54:36 EDT 2007

Hi there.

I've been trying for a couple of weeks to download Grass. Whenever I go
to the mirror site I get a page that has hardly any content. All it says
is:

  Welcome to GRASS GIS

/You are at the official GRASS site in Italy (or a mirror site
<http://downloads.planetmirror.com/pub/grass/mirrors.php>)
This site is updated daily: 04 Aug 2007
/
It's the same for all the mirror sites.

I clicked on several links to the contact page before I found one that
lead to a real page. Most of the links led to pages with only the header.

I'd be real pleased to download Grass as I've been told it's an
excellent GIS programme and will do what I can't do in the GIS viewer
that I'm currently using.

Regards,
Laurie.