[GRASSweb-list] Links not working

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Aug 5 04:29:06 EDT 2007

Laurie,

you apparently used a mirror with (now?) broken PHP support.
That's why the page content is not renderend. Please try these sites:

http://grass.itc.it/download/index.php
http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/grassh/download/index.php
http://grass.ibiblio.org/download/index.php
or others.

Sorry for the mess.
Markus

PS: I have removed PlanetMirror from the list.