[GRASS-web] Empty GRASS links

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 19 05:20:59 EDT 2009

Johan,

2009/3/18 Wester Johan <Johan.Wester at smhi.se>:
> Hello!
> I'm trying to download the GRASS 64-bit tar-fil at:
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass62/binary/linux/snapshot/
>
> But the links seems to be empty? An error? or can I find them somewhere
> else?

an error - I am sorry. The list was autogenerated during our server migration
to OSGeo and never cleaned (now it is). These binaries are no longer
generated since 6.2 is outdated (for us) and disk space limited on the server.

Please consider to use the way more better 6.4 snapshot instead:
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/linux/snapshot/

For specific distributions, you can also find precompiled 64bit binaries
from the vendors (if you indicate which Linux you use we may point
you there if available).

Best
Markus Neteler