[GRASS-web] New page IGNF register and shift grid NTF/RGF93

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 21 18:14:18 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Thibault Lemaitre
<thibault.lemaitre at laposte.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Firstly, it's my first mail on this list and I'm French. So, if it's not the
> place to send what's follow or if my English is not so good, don't hesitate
> to told me.
>
> So, I write a new page on the wiki (url :
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/IGNF_register_and_shift_grid_NTF/RGF93). It's a
> tutorial to well use the French projection systems. Could you look and make
> some feedbacks, comments, modifications if it's necessary? People who want
> to do a French translation are welcome (I will begin this soon).

Congrats to your new page. Consider to announce this in grass-user
since grass-web is not seen by many people.

> It's also my first participation to the wiki, I wrote this page in English
> because the wiki is mainly in this language. In a case like this, could I
> write directly in French ? I mean, the topic of the page I wrote is really a
> "French topic" and an English page have not really a sense.

Oh, maybe indeed yes!

In any case, for translation mechanism in the Wiki, see
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS-Wiki:Language_policy

cheers
Markus