[GRASS-web] Question with reference to GRASS GIS

Daniel Arana Daniel.Arana at gmx.de
Mon Dec 10 04:52:02 PST 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inquire about GRASS GIS.
I have some questions:

-In which map scale can I read the respective data out?
How accurately is the resolution?
Is it for example a "point" for a country or does a point correspond to a field of 10 x 10m?

-concerning the data sets:
If I want to ascertain for example the erosion resistance of an area, are there any data available like: soil texture, (summer)precipitation, declination/slope, skeletal+humus content, type of land use, surface roughness, temperature...? Or is there the possibility to read something like this kind of data out?

Yours faithfully.

Daniel Arana