[GRASS-web] GRASS

Danielle Millan dmillan at jtmagen.com
Wed Jan 30 08:04:46 PST 2013

Hi how are you?

I have a few questions about your program before I go ahead and download it.  This may be a very advanced program for my needs but basically I have about 30 jobs/projects that I need to mark on a map and furthermore label. I need these labels to print and I need to print it on a large scale, something about the size of a poster board. I need to color code these labels into 3 different groups and this all must be visible when I print the map. I also don't need any type of 3D map or demographic map just a regular map. Please get back to me as soon as you can so I know if I need to extend my search or if I have finally found the program I need. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Danielle Millan | Project Assistant
[cid:b94914cd1b4b4696acb01cdd68b03b6c]
44 West 28th Street, New York, NY, 10001
T: 212-790-4200 | F: 212-790-4201
W: www.jtmagen.com