[GRASS-web] GRASS

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:54:40 PST 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Danielle Millan <dmillan at jtmagen.com>wrote:

>  Hi how are you?

All right thanks, what about you?

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> I have a few questions about your program before I go ahead and download
> it.  This may be a very advanced program for my needs but basically I have
> about 30 jobs/projects that I need to mark on a map and furthermore label.
> I need these labels to print and I need to print it on a large scale,
> something about the size of a poster board. I need to color code these
> labels into 3 different groups and this all must be visible when I print
> the map. I also don’t need any type of 3D map or demographic map just a
> regular map. Please get back to me as soon as you can so I know if I need
> to extend my search or if I have finally found the program I need. Thank
> you in advance.

could this be what you are looking for?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMwuC14omyA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0gYrGuzzpo

if yes, welcome to GRASS ;-)

cheers,
madi
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMwuC14omyA>

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> ** **
>

> Danielle Millan | Project Assistant
>  44 West 28th Street, New York, NY, 10001
> T: 212-790-4200 | F: 212-790-4201
> W: www.jtmagen.com

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.