[GRASS-web] Need Assistance

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue May 13 00:51:05 PDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 6:30 AM, <rushil.agarwal at wipro.com> wrote:

>  Hi Markus,
>

> Thanks for the reply. I tried the same but the problem still persist.

OK, I tried on Windows myself and it does not pass in GRASS 6.
But in GRASS 7 it works fine, so please consider to upgrade if possible for
you.

Example:

----------------------------------
C:\Users\delucchil\Desktop>grass70 -text

OSGEO4W home is C:\OSGeo4W
Cleaning up temporary files...
Starting GRASS GIS...
ATTENZIONE: Il locking concorrente del mapset non è supportato in Windows.

          __________  ___   __________    _______________
         / ____/ __ \/   | / ___/ ___/   / ____/  _/ ___/
        / / __/ /_/ / /| | \__ \\_  \   / / __ / / \__ \
       / /_/ / _, _/ ___ |___/ /__/ /  / /_/ // / ___/ /
       \____/_/ |_/_/  |_/____/____/   \____/___//____/

Welcome to GRASS 7.0.0beta2
GRASS homepage:                          http://grass.osgeo.org
This version running through:            Bourne Shell
(C:\OSGeo4W\apps\msys\bin\
sh.exe)
Help is available with the command:      g.manual -i
See the licence terms with:              g.version -c
Start the GUI with:                      g.gui wxpython
When ready to quit enter:                exit

GRASS 7.0.0beta2>

Best
Markus