[GRASS-web] reuse of a figure within a book - permission

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 11 09:15:23 PDT 2014

Dear Theresa,

thanks for your interest and for promoting GRASS GIS in your publication.
We are happy to grant printing permission for the requested screenshot.

If possible, please to consider to extend the caption with

.... (screenshot: Sören Gebbert).

Note: I have attached the high(er) resolution version of this screenshot
which is better than the reduced version from the CMS.

Thanks again and good luck with the publication.

Best regards,

Markus Neteler

--
http://grass.osgeo.org/