[GRASS-web] New user needs help with errors.

Nicholas Machinski machnich at umich.edu
Mon Apr 4 17:57:41 PDT 2016

Hello,

I just downloaded GRASS and was excited to explore it on my Mac.  I
downloaded some tutorials (the North Carolina and the Slovakia ones) and
was trying to open them, but whenever I click "Start Grass Session" the
application looks like it is starting but Python creates a list of errors.
I have never worked with Python before, so I'm not familiar with what to do
to remedy the problem.  I was hoping to get some help because I'd really
like to explore this program more.  I have attached a screenshot of the
list of errors to this email.  Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
Nicholas Machinski