[GRASS-web] Can this software satisfy me if i'm trying to...

Vinyasi . vinyaasi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 09:55:40 PDT 2017

I should ask up front if this software might satisfy my project?
I'm taking data points output by a circuit simulator and I want the
software to turn these points of data (that graph a complex waveform over
time) into whatever equation/s define the data along with their trend, be
it differential, or whatever. A simple sinewave function might graph an
idealized AC power source, but the example below gets a little bit more
complicated.

For example...
http://is.gd/phase_conjugate_waveform

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Vinyasi - chat with me <http://vinyasi.info/v-chat/> - Zeus
<https://is.gd/osczeus>

As Maharishi said, "laughter is the highest state of consciousness."
Keep laughing, dear Vinyasi. It's a beautiful sight when you do.
Marty Zucker, coauthor of "Earthing <http://earthinginstitute.net/>".