[GRASS-web] Can this software satisfy me if i'm trying to...

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 18 07:33:38 PDT 2017

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 9, 2017 at 6:55 PM, Vinyasi . <vinyaasi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I should ask up front if this software might satisfy my project?
> I'm taking data points output by a circuit simulator and I want the
> software to turn these points of data (that graph a complex waveform over
> time) into whatever equation/s define the data along with their trend, be
> it differential, or whatever. A simple sinewave function might graph an
> idealized AC power source, but the example below gets a little bit more
> complicated.
>
> For example...
> http://is.gd/phase_conjugate_waveform
>
> [image: Inline image 1]

It seems that you need signal processing software. This is what ou software
does:

GRASS GIS, commonly referred to as GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis
Support System), is a free and open source *Geographic Information System
(GIS) software suite* used for geospatial data management and analysis,
image processing, graphics and maps production, spatial modeling, and
visualization.
See
https://grass.osgeo.org/

Regards,