[GRASS-web] The New version

IBRAHIM IBRAHIM ibra.alwafa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 04:41:40 PST 2017

Dear Mr. Helmut

 i don't know if i didn't get what this web page is trying to say or its
something different than what i need but just to clear things up i have
about 100 commands that i want to run consecutively and i'm not an expert
in using grass gis (i know 5-7 commands only) so what is the easiest way to
run my code ?

Thanks In Advance