[GRASS-web] GRASS error -- no 3D Raster visualization

Lindsi Seegmiller lindsi at kth.se
Fri Aug 2 07:29:39 PDT 2019

Hi,

I have been working on visualizing simple 3d Raster grids in GRASS.  I have directly copied the examples from the grass website help for r3.in.ascii and r3.out.ascii, yet I cannot see on the display in grass.
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D5494F.79D03570]

I have tested 2d grids with examplse from the grass website r.in.ascii and successfully see the grid.
[cid:image006.jpg at 01D5494F.79D03570]

I have imported a sample 3d file that is not an asci and have been able to see that, so I imagine it’s something to do with the r3.in.ascii.

Can you please check to see if you can see this simple 3D raster grid? I have tried both this with the version and order header as well as without using the default settings.  Neither work.  I have not attached it for fear the attachment might send my email to junk. But you can see it on the screenshot above or get it from the website:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/r3.out.ascii.html

Thanks,
Lindsi