[GRASS-web] Towards a new GRASS GIS project website

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed May 1 12:54:18 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Since the current CMS is rather dated and without responsive design,
we will redesign the Web site from scratch. After initial and
unpublished attempts with Wordpress we will go for a static website
design (Hugo) with a git-flavored management. Then finally more
contributors will be able help to maintain it in the years to come.
Find details at
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website_migration_plan_2019#Why_a_new_Website

Note: we started a donation campaign at
https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/86YKZiIEPV

Please send your remarks to this grass-web mailing list [1] for
visibility to a wider audience.
Also (re)post your relevant emails from our previous off-list discussions here.

thanks,
Markus

anti-spam measure, so the list admins will whitelist your address)

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
https://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software