[GRASS-web] new website: draft roadmap and collection of ideas

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:39:52 PDT 2019

Hi all,

here I forward the email from last year with the link to the wiki, where we
started delineating what to keep, merge, re-structure and trash from the
current grass website into the upcoming one.

The wiki has evolved a bit since then and it is currently here:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website_migration_plan_2019, with new
sections like:
- "Why a new website?" that we used to justify the request for budget to
OSGeo
- "Expected workload" by Nik (the person that is currently doing the job)
- "Crowd funding" with the link to GRASS GIS money pool to partially cover
the work by Nik

Please, have a look and comment here or in the wiki itself, edit, add
ideas, questions, etc. This is the moment to do so! :)

@Nik, maybe you could also share here the request for screenshots and the
progress you have made so far, as well as any other news or requests you
might have.

Cheers,
Vero