[GRASS-web] Towards a new GRASS GIS project website

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon May 6 18:32:55 PDT 2019

Sharing more off-list remarks following call by Markus:

For Nik and anybody creating images just to make sure we use the power of
GRASS GIS: You can share designs using command from the Copy button in the
display/layer properties dialogs. You can do the same with 3D and
m.nviz.image command - there is a button for it in Layer Manager once you
start 3D View. This way you can come up with a great design, but perhaps
you don't have the right data, so you can ask the community to create a
picture with a more fitting dataset.